An Update to Our Customers
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has all of our attention. I wanted to let you know that at Wylo we are doing everything possible to keep our employees and you, our customers, safe while delivering the best experience possible.
What We’re Doing
– We’re monitoring and following all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to employees and customers.
– We are implementing extensive cleaning procedures to sanitize all work surfaces multiple times a day.
– Our employees are also being reminded to ensure their hands are regularly washed and/or sanitized. We are providing gloves and hand sanitizers to use during the course of the day on all our vehicles.
– As always, our normal cleaning process continues to act as a sanitizing method for all garments.
Steps You Can Take
– If safe to do so, you could leave your garment bag outside for us to pickup at your designated time slot.
– If door hooks are available, we can leave your cleaned garments in them to avoid any unnecessary contact.
As always if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me. Your safety and satisfaction is our priority.
Maria G. Gutierrez, MBA